This is your Press Start To Begin news highlights for July 16th, 2013
- Microsoft is looking into returning to their DRM policies, citing the petition circulating online as justification for it. They claim that they didn’t do a good enough job explaining it and the people who understood what they were doing with the DRM were the ones signing the survey.
- League of Legend players are now recognized as pro-athletes by the U.S. State Department. This will make it far easier for foreign players to obtain visas to play in the United States.
- Killer Instinct and the Xbox One was presented at EVO 2013 in an attempt to regain some momentum and hype the product. It was received to a chorus of boos.
- Valve announces Valve Pipeline, a website dedicated to answering questions that new developers and those who are interested in becoming developers may have. The site promises to be an experiment to train teenagers to get them ready to flourish in environments like Valve.
- Bethesda will announce details on their final DLC for their hit game Dishonored today.